We take the protection of your privacy and the confidentiality of your personal information (“Personal Data”) seriously. This notice sets out how we meet our obligations regarding data protection and the rights of our customers, prospective & former (“Data Subjects”) in respect of their Personal Data as defined under relevant data protection legislation (including the Data Protection Acts of 1998 and 2018, the General Data Protection Regulation effective from 25 May 2018 and any subsequent data protection legislation).
When you use our services, we want you to be clear how we are using your information and the ways in which you can protect your privacy.
- What information we collect and why we collect it.
- How we use that information
- Your rights
- Links to other websites
- Accessing and updating your personal information
- How to make a complaint
The choices we offer include how to access and update information. We’ve tried to keep it as simple as possible, but if you have any questions please contact the office.
IMPS LTD is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using our telephone services then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
What we collect & Why we collect it
We may collect the following information:
- Main contact name and business name – this is predominantly used for Invoicing and bulletin circulation purposes.
- Postal address and email address if applicable – this is predominantly used for invoicing purposes.
- Holding & Herd number – this is used for placing tag orders or selling/purchasing entitlements
- Type/number of animals farmed by the farmer – this is used to ensure IMPS Ltd offer you products that are relevant to you.
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or relevant offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Invoice purposes
- Dairy Bulletin Circulation
- Internal record keeping
- To improve our products and services.
- To send you samples of tags & prices (upon request by the customer)
- From time to time, we may also contact you for contracted market research purposes.
You have the right to:
- Know how we process your Personal Data
- Access the data we hold about you, which will be provided to you within one month of your request, and is free of charge unless we reasonably believe that your request is manifestly unfounded or excessive
- Have complete or inaccurate data rectified without undue delay
- The deletion or removal of Personal Data where there is no compelling reason for us to continue to process it (where you object to IPMS Ltd processing your Personal Data based on our legitimate interests, we shall cease such processing forthwith unless we have another lawful basis for such processing that overrides your interests, rights and freedoms; or the processing is necessary for the conduct of legal claims
- Restrict our processing of your Personal Data (although we will still be permitted to store it where we have a legitimate interest in doing so, for example to address future disputes, in which case access to such Personal Data will be restricted as appropriate.)
- Data Portability (we will provide your data in a format that allows you to move, copy or transfer Personal Data easily from one IT environment to another in a safe and secure way, without hindrance to usability).
- Object to our processing your data (this can be in relation to only certain types of processing if you wish, so that other types of processing necessary for the performance of our contractual obligations can continue) where we do in connection with our legitimate interests, or in relation to our profiling your data or using it for marketing purposes.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links and left our site, you should note that we do not have any control over other website.
Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites these sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and refer to the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Accessing and updating your personal information
Whenever you use IPMS Ltd, we aim to provide you with access to your personal information. If that information is wrong, we strive to give you ways to update or delete it quickly unless we have to keep that information for legitimate business or legal purposes.
We aim to maintain IPMS Ltd services in a manner that protects information from accidental or malicious damage. Due to this, after we delete information from The IPMS Ltd database, we may not immediately delete residual copies from our servers and may not remove information from our backup systems until we deem appropriate and safe.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
You may request a copy of the details of personal information which we hold about you. To request a copy please write to:
IPMS Ltd, Sallyfield Lane, Stanton, Ashbourne,
Derbyshire DE6 2DA
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please, write or email IPMS Ltd as soon as possible at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
How to make a complaint
We always strive to collect, use and safeguard your personal information in line with data protection laws. If you believe we have not handled your information as set out in this Privacy Notice, or that we have processed your personal information in a manner that is not consistent with your rights, please contact us and we will do our upmost to make things right.