Entitlements for Sale
The Government has confirmed the level of funding available for BPS Direct Payments for 2021 is the same as for 2020 and it intends to set the exchange rate at €1 = 0.89092. This is the same as last year so that farmers will see no material difference in their BPS payments.
- A minimum of 5 hectares of eligible land must be held to be able to make a claim
- The deadline for transferring entitlements is Monday 17th May 2021
- One entitlement to be held for every hectare of eligible land to be claimed on
- The entitlements held must correspond to the type of land to be claimed on ie SDA, Non SDA or Moorland
- The land claimed on must be at the claimant’s disposal on 17th May 2021
- Claims must be submitted by 17th May 2021
- Successive annual payments will decrease between 2022 and 2027
- Entitlement Usage - You no longer need to use all your entitlements to claim payment at least once every two years, to prevent them being taken away. This means that you don't have to sell or lease enetitlements to protect their usage. For more information, please follow the link: https://www.gov.uk/guidance/basic-payment-scheme-rules-for-2021/entitlements
**WANTED** English NSDA Entitlements to sell, call now we have buyers waiting!
If you have entitlements to sell or you are looking to purchase please contact the office for up to date prices on 01335 324594 or email email@example.com